2012 Rubber Expo
International Rubber Expo
182nd Technical Meeting & Educational Symposium
October 9-11, 2012
Duke Energy Center
*International Visitors: You must be registered for the meeting before we can issue a Letter of Invitation. You will receive instructions in your registration confirmation email. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list to ensure you receive email correspondence from us.
10% Booth Credit for Referrals
Any existing Exhibitor who refers a new Exhibitor will receive a 10% booth credit toward participation at the 2014 Expo. The Division defines a new Exhibitor as a company that has never exhibited at a Division show or not exhibited within the past five years. The credit will be issued within two months following the show at which the new company exhibits and applied to the 2014 show. If you would like to participate in this program, please contact Beth at the information above.
Why Become an Exhibitor?
Showcase your company at the International Rubber Expo, the only show devoted exclusively to rubber and rubber-related products. Featuring industry-leading companies from around the world, the International Rubber Expo is the perfect opportunity to increase your competitive edge, network with key decision makers, and support your sales efforts. Give your company the opportunity to:
- Support sales efforts with direct, personal, on-the-floor contact
- Introduce new products, programs and product lines
- Reinforce your corporate image with current and potential buyers
- Obtain a multitude of qualified contacts in just days
- Network with industry decision makers at one venue
- Gain exclusive access to pre-registration and post-show mailing lists
- Create a lasting impression by purchasing an exclusive Rubber Expo sponsorship
- Reach an international audience without the expense of leaving the country
Cost Per Booth:
10′ x 10′: $1800
10′ x 20′ Premium: $4300 ~ New for 2012!!!
Rental Rates Include
- 1-7″ x 44″ Company Identification Sign (Excludes Island Booths)
- Complete On-Line Exhibitor Service Kit and Regularly Scheduled Information Notices
- Link to Your Company’s Website on the Exhibitors List at www.rubber.org/2012-rubber-expo
- 5 Complimentary Exhibitor Passes to Supply to Your Staff
- 50 Complimentary Visitor Passes to Supply to your Customers
- Company Listing in the Show Guide and Show Daily Publications
- Early Registration for Housing and Hospitality Suites in Contracted Hotels
- 24-Hour Security
- 1-6′ Table Draped and Skirted in Show Colors (1 additional may be requested for a 10′x20′ Booth)
- 2 Chairs (2 additional may be requested for a 10′x20′ Booth)
- 1-500 Watt Electrical Outlet (1 additional may be requested for a 10′x20′ Booth)
- Carpet in Show Colors
This is an IDEAL EXPO for companies involved with: Machinery and Equipment; Chemical Suppliers; Rubber Processing; Natural and Synthetic Rubber; Raw Materials Suppliers; Testing and Research; Mold Release Agents; Molding, Extrusion and Parts Production; Custom Services; Compounding and Mixing Services; Manufacturing or Distribution; Recycling; TPEs.
Expo POTENTIAL ATTENDEES include: Rubber Chemists; Manufacturers or Industry Suppliers; Quality Assurance Specialists; End Users; Technical Service Representatives; Research and Development Engineers; Product Design Engineers; Sales and Marketing
To become an exhibitor email Beth Berkheimer, EXPO & Meetings Manager or call 330-972-7424. Please have ready your first 3 booth space choices in order of preference